Monday 28 March 2011

David 7 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Preliminary task

Learnt about:
90 degree rule
shot reverse shot
continuity
how to use the equipment

Full product

used the techniques learnt in the preliminary for the full product.
I felt confident in using the equipment because the preliminary had gone well. I had good control over the camera and used a range of shots to good effect.
I was very confident with the filming because I had already realized where i had gone wrong and had changed that before filming the full product. Many things I had done wrong included having things in shot that where not supposed to be there, such as the legs of the tripod.
 

Progression

I feel that I have progressed because I have developed my skills, such as using the cameras and other pieces of equipment. I went from not knowing how to use camera's or tracks to being able to use both efficiently. I developed the ability to get what I wanted in the shot and get rid of unwanted things. I was able to use learnt techniques such as the 90 degree rule and shot reverse shot effectively and easily.
I am confident in using the equipment and the skills learnt now come naturally to me when filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment